Antique Elbow Chair Large, Oak Ash Elm, Study Desk, Georgian Armchair Circa 1800
Our Stock # 11.2730
This is an antique elbow chair. A large example in oak, ash and elm ideal as a study desk chair. A Georgian armchair dating to circa 1800.
- A superior antique chair presented in very good condition
- In oak, ash & elm with fine colour throughout
- Desirable design offering comfortable wide seating
- Complete with matching bolster cushion
- Professionally upholstered seat with quality soft textile
- Drop in seat design allows easy recovering if required
- Rising from cabriole leg with pad foot united by turned stretcher
- Attractive swept arms
- Generous 49cm (19.3") seat height
- Arch form back with carved header rail and shaped back splat
- Curve seat front over hand carved serpentine frieze
- Solidly constructed and of pleasing proportion
A simply lovely chair suitable for daily use with classic 18th century styling. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished & ready for the home.
Max Width: 70cm (27.5'')
Max Depth: 53cm (20.75'')
Max Height: 105cm (41.25'')
Seat Width: 54cm (21.25'')
Seat Depth: 49cm (19.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.