Antique Dining Table, Jacobean Revival, Painted, Oak, Refectory, Seats 4, c.1910
Our Stock # 18.5659
This is an antique dining table. An English, Edwardian, Jacobean revival, painted, rustic oak refectory table dating to the early 19th century, circa 1800.
- Classic refectory overtones and country kitchen styling
- Stout cuts of oak finished in pale hues with a waxed finish
- Broad four plank top with cleated ends, 4.5cm (1.8") thick
- Displaying quality craftsmanship featuring pegged joints
- Seating for up to four or would work well as a workstation
- Generous knee clearance of 62.5cm (24.5")
- Twin stretcher doubles as a comfortable footrest
- Raised upon four, square feet
This is a charming antique side table in farmhouse taste. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 144cm (56.75'')
Max Depth: 76cm (30'')
Max Height: 77cm (30.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World