Antique Carved Breton Buffet Cabinet, French, Sideboard, Oak, Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.5974
This is an antique carved Breton buffet cabinet. A French sideboard crafted in oak in the late 19th century, circa 1880.
- An ornate example of French, Breton cabinetry displaying bountiful detail
- Displaying a fine lustre in the wax polished finish
- Grain interest and good colour consistency throughout
- Vigourously carved throughout featuring guilloche and figural forms
- Quintessentially Breton, ships-wheel details repeating throughout
- Offering cupboard space in the upper and lower sections
- Generous countertop space offered with upper cabinet raised on figural pillars
- A pair of frieze drawers dressed with solid brass drop handles
- Pierced carving later backed with red satin cloth to highlight detail
- A continuous, tiered plinth base stands upon four feet
An appealing antique carved Breton buffet cabinet with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 145cm (57'')
Max Depth: 51cm (20'')
Max Height: 271cm (106.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World