Antique Breakfast Table, English, Mahogany, Tilt Top, Dining, Regency, C.1820
Our Stock # 18.6849
This is an antique breakfast table. An English, mahogany tilt-top dining table, dating to the Regency period, circa 1820.
- Breakfast table of good proportion
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Mahogany shows fine grain interest
- Rich russet hues show through the wax polish finish
- Comfortably seating four - perfect for breakfast or a hand of cards
- The broad top with graceful chamfered edge
- Tilting top held in place with brass clasp
- Raised upon a stout baluster column with turned detail
- Mounted on a trio of splayed legs
- Riding on original brass capped castors
This is an attractive and versatile antique breakfast table. Fine Regency craftsmanship in mahogany, this table is set to enhance any breakfast time, lunch or evening card game. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 85cm (33.5'')
Max Depth: 107cm (42.25'')
Max Height: 71.5cm (28.25'')
Tilted Width: 85cm (33.5'')
Tilted Depth: 63cm (24.75'')
Tilted Height: 130cm (51.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World