Antique Aneroid Barometer, English, Winstanley of Wigan, Oak, Banjo, Temperature
Our Stock # 18.5702
This is an antique aneroid barometer. An English, Winstanley of Wigan, oak banjo barometer with temperature scale dating to the late 19th century, circa 1880.
- Attractive banjo barometer by Winstanley of Wigan
- Select oak displays a desirable aged patina
- Rich caramel hues throughout with a fine grain interest
- Bright, clear instrument glass in very good order
- Foliate detail to the double scroll pediment, sitting above a temperature scale
- Mercury-filled scale displays in Fahrenheit and Centigrade
- Generously proportioned aneroid barometer, face diameter 19cm (7.5")
- Highly decorative, red and black conditions annotations over ceramic face
- Second pointer can be set to display the change in conditions
- Aneroid cell mechanism visible within the centre
- Foliate detail resumes at the base of the barometer
This is an antique aneroid barometer with temperature scale. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 27cm (10.75'')
Max Depth: 8.5cm (3.25'')
Max Height: 88cm (34.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World