Vintage Outdoor Stand, French, Cast Iron, Planter, Stick, Art Nouveau, C.1950
Our Stock # 18.6714
This is a vintage outdoor stand. A French, cast iron planter or stick stand with Art Nouveau taste, dating to the mid 20th century, circa 1950.
- Appealing foliate detail abounds
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Cast iron finished in light natural hues
- Pleasingly weathered throughout
- A trio of circular openings with a diameter of 8.5cm (3.25")
- Lower bar with three receptacles to suit sticks, umbrellas or plants
- Overt Art Nouveau taste in the flowing foliate motif to frame
- Raised upon a tapering podium with relief detail
This is an attractive vintage outdoor stand, with great Art Nouveau overtones and well suited to a garden environment. Solid joints and construction, delivered polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 75cm (29.5'')
Max Depth: 16.5cm (6.5'')
Max Height: 91.5cm (36'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World