Vintage Toilet Mirror, English, Mahogany, Pedestal, Late 20th Georgian Revival
Our Stock # 18.7155
This is a vintage toilet mirror. An English, mahogany and glass mirror on pedestal in late 20th Georgian revival taste, circa 1970.
- Beautifully appointed mirror with classical appeal
- Displaying a desirable aged patina
- Mahogany shows fine grain interest and deep caramel hues
- Mirror plate with very light foxing and superb clarity
- Slender frame supported by a pair of serpentine upstands
- Uniting the upper and base by way of a pair of splayed hoof feet
- Arranged as a trio of drawers within a bow front apron
- Each of the three drawers dressed with small drop handles and finished with cockbeading
- The bright mirror offers a strikingly clear reflection
- Lighter caramel finish to the rear of the frame
- Small supplying dealer's label to the rear for Hindhead Furnishings of Surrey
- Standing upon four small ogee bracket feet to each corner
This is a delightful vintage toilet mirror, offering the graceful appeal of Georgian revival taste with quality vintage craftsmanship. Delivered waxed, polished and ready to observe.
Max Width: 51.5cm (20.25'')
Max Depth: 20.5cm (8'')
Max Height: 65cm (25.5'')
Mirror Plate Width: 32cm (12.5'')
Mirror Plate Height: 42cm (16.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World