Vintage Serving Tray Table, English, Afternoon Tea, Stand, Chippendale Revival
Our Stock # 18.8002
This is a quality vintage serving tray table. An English, mahogany afternoon tea or drink's stand in the Chippendale manner, dating to the late 20th century, circa 1970.
- Appreciable late 20th century quality with Chippendale influence
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Select stocks show fine grain interest throughout
- Rich russet hues beam beneath a wax polish finish
- Removable tray a perfect aid to serving afternoon tea or spirits
- Carved tray edge with a pair of butler's grasps for ease of serving
- Prominent corner fan brackets with pierced fretwork above a generous under-tier
- Raised upon four stile legs with canted inner profiles to toe
This is a quality vintage tray table, with an appealing finish in the manner of Chippendale furniture. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 60cm (23.5'')
Max Depth: 50cm (19.75'')
Max Height: 56.5cm (22.25'')
Tray Surface Width: 57.5cm (22.75'')
Tray Surface Depth: 47.5cm (18.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World