Vintage Office Desk, English, Light Oak, Writing Table, Mid Century, Circa 1960
Our Stock # 18.7512
This is a vintage office desk. An English, light oak pedestal writing table, dating to the mid 20th century, circa 1960.
- Delightful light oak hues and mid-century taste
- Displaying a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Select oak presents rich blonde hues and fine grain interest
- Wisps of medullary rays accentuate the stocks beneath a wax polish finish
- Arranged as two banks of four drawers around a wide central drawer
- Each drawer front accentuated with carved fascia and eye-catching 'Zeppelin' pulls
- Central and lower pair of drawers dressed with inset, brass-lined locks — keys absent
- Raised upon a continuous plinth foot with enclosed back, ideal for central room placement
This is an attractive vintage office desk, with desirable mid-century taste and light oak finish. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home or office.
Max Width: 118.5cm (46.75'')
Max Depth: 58.5cm (23'')
Max Height: 78cm (30.75'')
Kneehole Width: 51cm (20'')
Kneehole Height: 61.5cm (24.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World