Antique Bench Seat, English, Pine, Pew, Ecclesiastic Taste, Victorian, C.1900
Our Stock # 18.7565
This is an antique bench seat. An English, pine three-seat pew with ecclesiastic taste, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Relax upon this generously accommodating bench for three
- Displays a desirable aged patina throughout
- Victorian pine offers fine grain interest with traditionally pegged stocks
- Pleasing caramel hues beam beneath a wax polish finish
- Delightfully carved stiles present a dashing profile with deep winged form
- Comfortable seat of generous width at 134.5cm (53")
- Lower rests useful as a shoe rack - ideal for the large entrance hall
This is an attractive antique bench seat, with appealing colour and eye-catching form. Of comfortable proportion and perfect for the large hall or conservatory. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 143cm (56.25'')
Max Depth: 49cm (19.25'')
Max Height: 92cm (36.25'')
Seat Width: 134.5cm (53'')
Seat Depth: 33cm (13'')
Seat Height: 46.5cm (18.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World