Antique Adjustable Reading Stand, English, Mahogany, Music Lectern, Edwardian
Our Stock # 18.7383
This is an antique adjustable reading stand. An English, cast metal and mahogany music lectern, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Highly adjustable to suit a variety of uses from bedtime reading to music recitals
- Displaying a desirable aged patina and in good order throughout
- Attractive and unusual painted cast metal frame - easily finished to individual taste
- Solid mahogany rest shows fine grain interest and rich russet hues
- Dressed with a pair of small brass document hooks, with contrasting golden tones
- Rotating upon its axis, the rest adjusts with a push button release
- Shaped handle to side stand releasing the height adjustment pillar
- Standing upon detailed ball and claw feet, with a pair of brass castors to one end
This is a charming antique adjustable reading stand, the wide profile useful for the bedside or to hold sheet music. Delivered polished and ready to support.
Max Width: 77cm (30.25'')
Max Depth: 49cm (19.25'')
Lowered Height: 86cm (33.75'')
Raised Height: 121cm (47.75'')
Rest Width: 52cm (20.5")
Rest Depth: 42cm (16.5")
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World