Antique 3 Tier Whatnot, English, Mahogany, Buffet, Display Stand, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.7723
This is an antique 3-tier whatnot. An English, mahogany buffet or display stand, dating to the early Victorian period, circa 1850.
- Attractive example of Victorian display furniture
- Displays a desirable aged patina throughout
- Select mahogany with wonderfully mellow hues
- Fine grain interest shows through the wax polish finish
- The upper tier with carved spherical finials to each corner
- Turned baluster supports united by thick, square section shoulders
- Upper and middle tier finished with a low, shaped back stand
- Raised upon a quartet of turned cylindrical feet
This is an attractive and versatile antique 3-tier whatnot, with quality Victorian craftsmanship and appealing mellow hues. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 61cm (24'')
Max Depth: 38cm (15'')
Max Height: 101cm (39.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World