Adjustable Antique Piano Stool, English, Victorian, Walnut, Music, Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.5748
This is an adjustable, antique piano stool. An English, Victorian, walnut music stool with needlepoint tapestry seat pad dating to the latter part of the 19th century, circa 1880.
- Beautifully made in solid walnut with a waxed finish and desirable aged patina
- Raised on a tripod of swept legs terminating in bump toes
- Inverted, turned finial beneath bulbous 'squash' baluster column
- Quality threaded adjustable riser, easy to adjust height
- Traditionally stuffed seat pad with matching brocade trim
- Upholstered in a needlepoint tapestry cloth in good order
- Featuring floral sprays on a sand ground
A super antique piano stool, comfortable and stable. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 38cm (15'')
Max Depth: 38cm (15'')
Min Height: 50.75cm (20'')
Max Height: 60cm (23.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World