Vintage Bow-Front Dresser, French, Walnut, Provincial, Sideboard, Circa 1930
Our Stock # 18.6469
This is a vintage bow-front dresser. A French, walnut Provincial sideboard, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1930.
- Dresser steeped in Provincial appeal
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Attractive walnut displays fine grain interest
- Light golden hues throughout
- Bow front with four panelled cupboards
- Superb parquetry top with wonderful figuring
- Finely carved details abound, with scroll motif to doors
- Corners finished with fanned relief carvings
- Each door dressed with long, brass escutcheons over inset working locks — keys present
- Drawers finished with brass drop handles, opening to reveal oak drawer boxes and dovetail joints
- Shaped lower apron with bold, scallop shell carving
- Raised upon four, squat cabriole legs to front, with shaped rear legs
This is a fine vintage dresser, with quintessential Provincial taste. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 206cm (81'')
Max Depth: 58cm (22.75'')
Max Height: 108cm (42.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World