Large Pair, Vintage Opaline Hanging Lamps, Milk Glass, Ceiling Light, Industrial
Our Stock # 18.7136
This is a large pair of vintage opaline hanging lamps. An English, milk glass ceiling light of industrial taste, dating to the mid 20th century, circa 1950.
- Dashing mid-century charm
- Displaying a desirable aged patina - in very good working order
- Opaline milk glass with deep white finish, offering warm golden light in use
- The glass in great condition without cracks or marks
- Suspended upon a chain link drop of over 1m (39.3")
- Half-dome metal mounts with a suite of pinholes for heat dissipation
- Quality power cable conforms with British Standards and a regular three-pin plug
- Standard bayonet bulb fittings included
This is a fascinating pair of vintage opaline hanging lamps, with an industrial appeal well suited to any space with high ceilings and mid-century decor. Clear and bright, the lamps will provide dashing looks to your room and receive admiring glances from those who gaze upon them. Light colour and intensity can be altered to taste with bulbs of differing warmth and output. Delivered polished and ready to shine.
Max Width: 40cm (15.75'')
Max Depth: 40cm (15.75'')
Max Drop: 114cm (45'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World