Large Antique Refectory Table, English, Teak, Mahogany, Dining, Industrial, 1900
Our Stock # 18.7307
This is a large antique refectory table. An English, solid teak and mahogany table for 8-10 people with industrial taste, dating to the Victorian period and later, circa 1900.
- Wonderful proportion and beautiful natural finish
- Displaying a desirable aged patina - in good order
- Solid later teak plank top a treat for lovers of grain interest
- Presented in a superb natural state with attractive matte finish
- Of useful height for modern dining at 83cm (32.75") tall
- Seating 8-10 diners in comfort with a kneehole height of 67.5cm (26.5")
- Square section mahogany legs with rebated corners and united by a full width stretcher bar
This is an attractive antique refectory table, offering fine grain interest and useful proportion. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 223.5cm (88'')
Max Depth: 101cm (39.75'')
Max Height: 83cm (32.75'')
Kneehole Height: 67.5cm (26.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World