Large 8 Seat Antique Library Table, Mahogany, Boardroom, Dining, Victorian, 1850
Our Stock # 18.7747
This is a large antique library table. An English, mahogany boardroom or dining table with demi-lune ends, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1850.
- Exceptional table of grand 10' proportion and finish fit for the boardroom or dining room
- Displaying a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Select mahogany presents wonderful russet hues and fine grain interest
- Later, inset Rexine top shows pleasing red colours and a tactile feel
- Striking demi-lune ends with long sides ideal for seating eight dinner guests
- Tiered rolled edge sits above a deep, box apron over a kneehole height of 60.5cm (23.75")
- Turned legs with carved bulb over a striking reeded gadrooned section of tapering form
- Each corner riding smoothly upon brass and ceramic castors
Max Width: 312cm (122.75'')
Max Depth: 120cm (47.25'')
Max Height: 80cm (31.5'')
Kneehole Height: 60.5cm (23.75'')
Skiver Width: 292cm (115'')
Skiver Depth: 101.5cm (40'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World