Antique Console Table, English Victorian Mahogany Serving Circa 1860
Our Stock # 13.0678
This is an antique console table, an English, Victorian mahogany serving table dating to the mid-Victorian period c.1860.
- Elaborate and attractive console or serving table
- Formerly a dining table displaying Victorian excess
- First class mahogany with a deep, dark rich finish
- Well figured with grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Raised on four massive cabriole
- Featuring deep relief carving in shell, foliate and scroll form
- Bow fronted, serpentine frieze drawer offering plenty of storage
- Shaped, slab top with moulded edge profile
Solid and robust and full of character. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 137.5cm (54")
Max Depth: 75cm (29.5")
Max Height: 78cm (30.75")
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.