Antique Corner Cabinet, English, Georgian, Oak, Hanging, Cupboard, Circa 1780
Our Stock # 11.2122
This is an antique corner cabinet. An English, Georgian, oak, hanging wall cupboard dating to the late 18th century, circa 1780.
- Select oak with rich hues and in desirable aged patina
- Good consistent colour throughout and fine grain interest
- Generously sized, with wonderful proportion and ideal for display or storage
- Lightly canted corners and classic fluted detailing with attractive mouldings to the crown and foot
- Field panel door, with arch centre decorated with twin star-burst in ebonised and bleached inlay
- Door features a brass lock escutcheon, lock and key absent
- The original painted interior features a trio of serpentine fronted shelves
- Beneath, a full-width drawer dressed with swan neck handles and a bat-wing, solid brass lock escutcheon
A delightful antique corner cabinet. Solid joints and construction supplied with fittings for easy wall mounting. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 93cm (36.5'')
Max Depth: 60cm (23.5'')
Max Height: 100cm (39.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World