Antique Console Table, Victorian, Scottish, Hall c.1850
Our Stock # LFA-1526
This is a Scottish antique console table dating to the early Victorian period c.1850.
- Beautifully crafted in choice mahogany with a polished finish
- Raised on turned and tapered front legs
- Inset flat, half column rear legs for over skirting placement
- Broad frieze dressed with blind ebonised plaque
- Notable grain to the top with canted corners and edge moulding detail
- Rising up-stand with moulding to upper edge
- Surmounted with ebonised carvings ‰ÛÒ pierced feather detail to the central mount
A handsome piece of good proportion and finish. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 94cm (37'')
Max Depth: 42cm (16.5'')
Max Height: 76cm (30'')
Upstand: 20.5cm (8")
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.