Antique Butler's Cabinet, English, Walnut, Estate, Chest of Drawers, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.7682
This is a large antique butler's cabinet. An English, walnut and oak estate chest of drawers, dating to the early Victorian period, circa 1850.
- Fascinating drop front cabinet of fine quality
- Displaying a desirable aged patina throughout
- Select walnut presents fine grain interest and rich caramel hues
- Oak drawer boxes show wisps of medullary rays when opened
- An arrangement of eight drawers over two cabinets to base
- Each drawer dressed with a pair of circular wooden pulls
- Lowest drawers appointed with easy file drop down fronts
- Each drawer of sufficient size to store A4 paper stock or documents
- Cabinet door dressed with a brass lock escutcheon and oval drop handle — key absent
- Interiors replete with a removable shelf, left hand door held with sliding brass locks
- Standing upon shaped bracket feet to each corner beneath a plinth base
This is an appealing and fascinating antique butler's cabinet, with the unusual drop front drawers a highlight. Of superb quality and sure to grace any room. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 126.5cm (49.75'')
Max Depth: 62cm (24.5'')
Max Height: 125.5cm (49.5'')
Drawer Box Width: 25.5cm (10'')
Drawer Box Depth: 48.5cm (19'')
Drawer Box Height: 19cm (7.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World