Antique Bow Fronted Corner Cabinet, English, Georgian, Oak, Hanging Circa 1770
Our Stock # 18.5360
This is a fine example of an antique bow fronted corner cabinet, an English, Georgian, oak hanging cupboard dating to the mid eighteenth century, circa 1770.
- Superior example of an oak Georgian corner cabinet
- The English oak front displaying good colour, grain interest and patina
- Beautifully figured with wisps of medullary rays with a crossband frame
- Crest and plinth mouldings, typical of the period
- Doors open on classic solid brass butterfly 'H' hinges
- Brass keyhole linings dressing original working iron lock and key
- Doors in good order, original iron hook bolt to second door
- Doors open to reveal triple painted shelves within beneath fretwork decoration
A very attractive piece with solid joints and construction. Delivered with fixings ready to hang, waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 67cm (26.5'')
Max Depth: 45.5cm (18'')
Max Height: 95cm (37.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.