Large Antique Extending Dining Table, French, Walnut, Seats 4-10, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.6444
This is a large antique extending dining table. A French, walnut buffet table seating 4-10 people, dating to the the late 19th century, circa 1900.
- A grand, continental dining table
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Select walnut shows wonderful grain interest
- 3 quality leaves in good order
- Bevelled table edge with rolled corners
- Continuous apron with cockbeading in the closed position
- Generous kneehole height at each end of 66cm (26")
- Drop-in leaves affording widths of 157.5cm (62") 197cm (77.5") and 236.5cm (93")
- Smooth action to the extending lopers
- Central supporting legs with fluted balusters and arcading in the Corinthian style
- Wonderfully turned baluster legs to the outside
- Raised upon bun feet that aid graceful movement
This is a superb, desirable antique extending dining table well suited for parties of up to 10 people. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Standard Width: 118cm (46.5'')
Max Depth: 105.5cm (41.5'')
Max Height: 76cm (30'')
Extended Width: 236.5cm (93'')
Leaf Width: 39.5cm (15.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World