French, Antique Draw Leaf Dining Table, Beech, Extending, Louis XV Revival c1930
Our Stock # 18.5983
This is a French antique draw leaf dining table. A beech, extending table in the Louis XV-revival taste, seating up to 10 and dating to the early 20th century, circa 1930.
- Delightful antique French farmhouse table
- Seating six closed or up to ten when extended
- Sporting a parquet top in good order showing desirable colouration
- Parquet leaves extending to 247cm (97.25 inches), and darker as one would expect
- Draw leaves in good order, extending easily and smoothly
- Elegant swagged apron decorated with a carved floral spray
- Attractive cabriole legs terminating in scrolled toes
A French antique draw leaf dining table with solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 150cm (59'')
Max Depth: 99.5cm (39.25'')
Max Height: 74cm (29.25'')
Width: 247cm (97.25'')
Depth: 99.5cm (39.25'')
Height: 74cm (29.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World