Antique Breakfast Table, English, Regency, Flame Mahogany, Tilt-Top, Circa 1830
Our Stock # 18.5884
This is an antique breakfast table. An English, Regency, flame mahogany, tilt-top dining table dating to the early 19th century, circa 1830.
- Attractive, book-matched flame mahogany table top
- Displaying grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- In good proportion and elegant design with rounded corners
Seating for up to six; A generous four or intimate six
- Shallow frieze offering a generous knee clearance of 67.5cm (26.5")
- Raised on a robust, tapering, square section column with beaded trace
- Solid brass catch handle for easy tilting, solid and stable in each position
- Anchored to a large, hyperboloid platform
- Raised upon four magnificent, lion paw feet heeled with foliate scroll
- Riding upon the original hidden, solid brass castors
Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 137.5cm (54.25'')
Max Depth: 108cm (42.5'')
Max Height: 74.5cm (29.25'')
Knee Clearance: 67.5cm (26.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World