Antique Bureau, English, Georgian, Desk, Mahogany, Late 18th Century, Circa 1790
Our Stock # 18.5937
This is an antique bureau. An English, Georgian desk crafted from mahogany in the late 18th century, circa 1790.
- Quality craftsmanship in select mahogany with a polished finish
- Good consistent colour and grain interest throughout
- Generous and comfortable working height with a fitted desk interior
- Benefiting from an inset, gold tooled, English green skiver
- Raised on bracket feet all round with a swagged apron
- A full compliment of four, full width, graduated drawers
- Solid brass handles over pressed brass backplates with acorn decoration
- Florally etched keyhole escutcheons over original locks, key absent
- The fall opens to reveal fitted interior desk space
- The central cupboard flanked by three cubbies either side
- Over a pair of two, broad stationery drawers
- The drawers slide smoothly and are dressed with pulls
A fine and practical example of an antique bureau with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 105cm (41.25'')
Max Depth: 50cm (19.75'')
Max Height: 109.5cm (43'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World