Antique Watchmaker's Lathe, Swiss, Brass, Copper, Precision Instrument, C.1900
Our Stock # 18.7161
This is a fantastic antique watchmaker's lathe. A Swiss, quality brass, copper and stainless steel precision instrument, dating to the late 19th century, circa 1900.
- An exquisite and rare antique lathe with quality accessories and carry case
- Displaying a desirable aged patina - wonderfully intact and well cared for
- Many brass parts show appealing golden tones, with contrasting copper and stainless pieces
- Green painted carry case shows decades of natural wear, commensurate with age
- Fascinating rotary mechanism with smooth action - the gears being particularly satisfying
- Operating upon an adjustable rack for watches and other projects of varying size
- Supplied with a generous variety of accessories and tools within the case
- The case benefits from a pair of carry handles and inset working lock — key present
This is a captivating antique watchmaker's lathe, set to delight those of a scientific interest or fascinate those who view its precision excellence. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the collector or appreciator of quality tools.
Case Width: 54cm (21.25'')
Case Depth: 28cm (11'')
Case Height: 32cm (12.5'')
Lathe Width: 25cm (9.75'')
Lathe Depth: 46.5cm (18.25'')
Lathe Height: 26cm (10.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World