Antique Prestwich Fluid Gauge, English, Aeronautical, Scientific Instrument
Our Stock # 18.7043
This is an antique Prestwich Fluid Gauge. An English, cased aeronautical scientific instrument for display, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1920.
- Early 20th century fluid measuring device presented within a carry case
- Displays a desirable aged patina - untested, in good display condition
- Black enamel finish to base with natural silver tones to the verniers and adjustable riser
- Glass gauge with remnants of used fluid, distinctively washed in bright red
- Maker's mark to front upon a brass plaque reads 'The Prestwich Fluid Gauge'
- John A. Prestwich & Co of Tottenham, London was a supplier of gauges to manufacturers
This is a fascinating antique Prestwich Fluid Gauge, ideally suited for ornamental display for those of a scientific interest. Delivered polished and ready to showcase.
Max Width: 15.5cm (6'')
Max Depth: 18.5cm (7.25'')
Max Height: 38.5cm (15.25'')
Gauge Width: 12cm (4.75'')
Gauge Depth: 14.5cm (5.75'')
Gauge Height: 32.5cm (12.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World