Antique Neo Cyclostyle Printing Machine, Duplicating Apparatus, Victorian, 1890
Our Stock # 18.7824
This is an antique Neo-Cyclostyle printing machine. An English, oak cased duplicating apparatus, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1890.
- Fascinatingly complete Victorian machine for duplicating documents or contracts
- Displays a desirable aged patina commensurate with age and use
- Select oak box presents fine grain interest and rich caramel hues
- Thorough corporate branding for the Gestetner Company with proprietary accessories
- Lithograph labels to the front fascia and lid interior offer period appeal
- Upon opening the box, the inscribed duplicating plate rests above the tray
- Behind the lid interior, several examples of the specific duplicating paper
- Neo-Cyclostyle pen and two tubes of printing ink replete in original boxes
- Resting neatly within the box, the print roller with turned mahogany handle
This is a delightful antique Neo-Cyclostyle printing machine, replete with period accessories and high appeal to collectors of antique machinery or an institution. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Box Width: 33cm (13'')
Box Depth: 27cm (10.75'')
Box Height: 13.5cm (5.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World