Antique Desktop Watchmaker's Lathe, Swiss, Brass, Jacot, Craftsman's Tool, 1920
Our Stock # 18.7267
This is an antique desktop watchmaker's lathe. A Swiss, brass and steel jacot craftsman's tool, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1920.
- Fascinating, boxed precision desktop instrument
- Displaying a desirable aged patina with wear to box commensurate with age
- Brass lathe shows appealing aged burnish and mellow golden hues
- Case dressed with a deep midnight blue velvet lining and small brass swivel clasps
- Four accessory pieces including a small measuring rule
- Maker's mark engraved to the lathe reads DLPP with a star and crescent emblem
- Wonderfully patinated lid with the faint inscription 'Tour a Pivoter a vis de Rapparel Qualite Superieure'
This is a delightful antique desktop watchmaker's lathe with wonderfully aged charm and appeal. Delivered ready for the collector.
Max Width: 25cm (9.75'')
Max Depth: 12.5cm (5'')
Max Height: 3cm (1.25'')
Lathe Width: 21cm (8.25'')
Lathe Depth: 2cm (.75'')
Lathe Height: 7.5cm (3'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World