Antique Drop Dial Wall Clock, English, Timepiece, Fusee, Victorian, Circa 1870
Our Stock # 18.6442
This is an antique drop dial wall clock. An English, Victorian timepiece with fusee movement, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1870.
- A delightful Victorian timepiece
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Select walnut shows fine grain interest
- Quality fusee movement regulates well
- Original key and keeping good time
- The attractive dial resplendent with slender Roman numerals
- Elegant ball hands with fleur-de-lys motif
- Presented behind a domed glass case, held with rear clasp
- The broad, octagonal outer case with carved bevel edges
- Decorated with appealing carved fan details to each side
- The Fusee movement is visible through an opening side door
- Features a pendulum observation window above access panel
This is a superb antique drop dial clock, with bright dial and wonderful Fusee movement. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 43.5cm (17.25'')
Max Depth: 16cm (6.25'')
Max Height: 68.5cm (27'')
Dial Diameter: 30cm (11.75")
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World