Antique Elbow Chair, English, Armchair, Desk, Scroll Arm, Regency, Circa 1820
Our Stock # 18.8447
This is an antique elbow chair. An English, mahogany armchair or desk chair with drop-in seat, dating to the Regency period, circa 1820.
- Superior colour and finish presents beautifully
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Select stocks offer fine grain interest and striking caramel hues
- The drop-in seat upholstered with a quality, light blue silk cotton
- Bowed top rail with rolled edge frames dashing scrolled arms
- Prominent chamfered shoulders with unusual, narrow profile
- Standing upon baluster turned front legs with cylindrical feet
- Presented with gently splayed legs at the rear
This is a distinguished antique elbow chair, with beautiful, exceptional quality stocks and upholstered in tasteful fashion. The drop-in seat aids reupholstering to individual taste. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 52cm (20.5'')
Max Depth: 50.5cm (20'')
Max Height: 86.5cm (34'')
Seat Width: 42cm (16.5'')
Seat Depth: 45.5cm (18'')
Seat Height: 46.5cm (18.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World