Antique Carved Elbow Chair, Oak, Side, Hall Seat, Jacobean Revival, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.7837
This is an antique carved elbow chair. An English, oak side or hall seat with Jacobean revival taste, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1890.
- Strong Jacobean taste ideal for the hallway or side of a room
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Select oak presents deep russet hues and fine grain interest
- Profusely carved with a host of ornate detailing
- Fan shaped back rails adorned with drop pendant finials
- Each rail accentuated with an engraved scroll pattern
- Stout arms with gently serpentine form terminate in shaped knuckles
- Turned baluster supports unite the arms to the front legs
- Standing upon a pair of bun feet at front, with square section rears
- United across and front to back by stretcher rails
This is a delightful antique carved elbow chair with appealing detail and form. Ideally suited for the reception hall or as an occasional chair at the side of your room. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 51cm (20'')
Max Depth: 57cm (22.5'')
Max Height: 106.5cm (42'')
Seat Width: 45cm (17.75'')
Seat Depth: 42cm (16.5'')
Seat Height: 44cm (17.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World