Antique Boudoir Chair, French, Giltwood, Bedroom Dressing Seat, Victorian, 1900
Our Stock # 18.7618
This is an antique boudoir chair. A French, giltwood and silk cotton bedroom dressing seat, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Beautiful small chair set to grace any room
- Displays a desirable aged patina, some marks commensurate with careful use
- Striking giltwood frame presents wonderful golden hues
- Quality silk cotton upholstery with appealing foliate pattern
- Shield-shape back rest with foliate carved top rail and inset cushion pad
- Traditionally stuffed seat cushion offers comfort over supportive webbing
- Sinuous front rail with carved sash and flower garland carving
- Serpentine cabriole legs with distinctive carved knees and pad feet
This is a delightful antique boudoir chair, with great colour and carved frame. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 46cm (18'')
Max Depth: 47.5cm (18.75'')
Max Height: 86.5cm (34'')
Seat Width: 46cm (18'')
Seat Depth: 36cm (14.25'')
Seat Height: 47cm (18.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World