Large, Vintage Pew, English, Solid Teak, Bench, Modernist, 20th Century
Our Stock # 18.5924
This is a large (6'6") vintage pew. An English, solid teak bench seat in modernist taste, seating 4 to 5 people and dating to the 20th century.
- Generous proportion at over 6' wide, seating 4-5 people
- Select cuts of teak display a fine grain interest and desirable aged patina
- Distinctive, mid-century modernist taste
- Adjustable, full-width lectern well suited for music recitals or oratory purposes
- Lectern risers secure in place with a pair of butterfly anchors
- Full-width storage rail to the rear adds functionality
This is a large vintage pew, with added functionality for public speaking or concerts. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for use.
Max Width: 203cm (80'')
Max Depth: 71cm (28'')
Max Height: 130.5cm (51.5'')
Lowered Height: 122cm (48")
Seat Depth: 41cm (16.25")
Seat Height: 41.5cm (16.25")
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World