Antique Music Locker Stool, English, Pine, Piano, Bench, Edwardian, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.6437
This is an antique music locker stool. An English, pine piano bench, dating to the Edwardian period of the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- An appealing Edwardian stool for the musical household
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Pine in rich caramel hues with fine grain interest
- Quality, period tapestry in good order
- Traditionally cushioned lid with press stud trim
- Lid opens upon brass hinges with elegant chain stay
- Space within perfect for sheet music or as a haberdashery box
- Gently shaped handles for ease of lifting
- Each fascia decorated with foliate tapestry — ideal for central room placement
- Raised upon square section legs with tapering feet
This is a charming antique music stool with handy storage for sheet music or haberdashery. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 51.5cm (20.25'')
Max Depth: 37cm (14.5'')
Max Height: 61cm (24'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World