Antique Artist's Stool, English, Beech, Ash, Saddle Seat, Victorian, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.7550
This is an antique artist's stool. An English, beech saddle seat, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Of useful, classic form with appealing craftsmanship
- Displays a desirable aged patina throughout
- Beech seat shows fine grain interest beneath a wax polish finish
- The legs in ash, matching the deep caramel hues to the saddle
- Comfortable seat in the classic saddle form shows wonderful gentle ageing
- Raised upon a quartet of turned legs, splayed and united by twin stretchers
This is a delightful antique artists's stool with a fascinating saddle slab seat and enduring appeal. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the studio.
Max Width: 40cm (15.75'')
Max Depth: 35cm (13.75'')
Max Height: 76cm (30'')
Seat Width: 40cm (15.75'')
Seat Depth: 33cm (13'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World