Antique Circular Coffee Table, English, Oak, Lamp, Side, Victorian, Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.7285
This is an antique circular coffee table. An English, oak lamp or side table, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1880.
- Appealing drum-shape profile
- Displaying a desirable aged patina
- Select oak shows fine grain interest
- Rich caramel hues beneath a quality wax polish finish
- Broad circular top with tiered, rolled edge
- Deep apron with superb figuring
- Raised upon four tapering legs with square section toes
- Cross stretcher bars uniting the opposite leg
This is an appealing antique coffee table with an attractive 360-degree finish making it suitable for central room placement or as a lamp table to the side of a larger room. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 69cm (27.25'')
Max Depth: 69cm (27.25'')
Max Height: 66.5cm (26.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World