Antique Campaign Chest Of Drawers, English, Pitch Pine, Shop Retail, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.7572
This is an antique campaign chest of drawers. An English, pitch pine shop retail cabinet, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1870.
- Of generous proportion and Victorian campaign appeal
- Displaying a desirable aged patina - some gentle wear commensurate with age
- Select pitch pine shows fine grain interest
- Rich russet hues beam beneath a wax polish finish
- Broad top with chamfered corners of useful size
- Arranged as a suite of four graduated drawers
- Each drawer front dressed with a brass recessed pull
- Top three drawers present divided interiors, the lowest of full-width configuration
This is a delightful antique campaign chest of drawers. The generous size affords the chest to shop retail use or as a bedside night stand. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 76cm (30'')
Max Depth: 69cm (27.25'')
Max Height: 84cm (33'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World