Antique Bureau Mirror, English, Walnut, Queen Anne Taste, Victorian, Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.7920
This is an antique bureau mirror. An English, walnut and glass mirror in Queen Anne taste, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1880.
- Delightfully presented with fascinating overtones
- Displays a desirable aged patina throughout
- Select walnut shows fine grain interest and rich caramel hues
- Original mirror plate is desirably, lightly foxed in appearance
- Slender rolled frame encases the clear, bright mirror
- Pair of tall supports hold the rotating axis, adorned with turned finials
- Suite of drawers arranged as three over one wide
- Each dressed with small brass drop handles
- Batwing lock escutcheon to lower drawer — untested, key absent
- Standing upon six squat bun feet, with four to front
This is a fascinating antique bureau mirror, with attractive overtones of the Queen Anne taste. Light foxing adds great character to the original mirror plate. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 33cm (13'')
Max Depth: 18.5cm (7.25'')
Max Height: 67.5cm (26.5'')
Mirror Plate Width: 23.5cm (9.25'')
Mirror Plate Height: 44.5cm (17.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World