A Pair of Mid-Century Side Tables, Inlaid Asian Walnut
Our Stock # 10.1519
An attractive pair of side tables from the mid to late 20th century. (Matching coffee table available separately).
- Crafted in choice cuts of Asian walnut
- Stunning grain detail in the lustrous finish
- Raised on cabriole legs with foliate brass inlay to knee
- Frieze in good proportion with brass inlaid stringing
- Top with moulded edge detail
- Floral inlay opposing geometric design
- Framed in double string inlay
- Boarder cornered with foliate design
- Outer border alternating inlay colours
A useful pair of side or lamp tables with interest from every angle. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 52cm (20.5'')
Max Depth: 52cm (20.5'')
Max Height: 48cm (19'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.