Antique Double Spoonback Sofa, English, Walnut, Camel Back, Victorian, 1850
Our Stock # 18.6276
This is an antique double spoonback sofa. An English, walnut camel back settee dating to the Victorian period in the mid 19th century, circa 1850.
- Classic Victorian elegance and exuding quality
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Select walnut displays dark hues and fine grain interest
- Fantastic, quality upholstery in good order
- Sinuous top rail with carved details
- Deep buttoning with diamond pattern quilting
- Generous seat cushion height of 44cm (17.25")
- Professionally reupholstered with quality, floral textile - traditionally stuffed
- Upholstery finished with cream brocade to the back rest and along the front rail
- Gently curving arms with scroll grips
- Knees detailed with a fine, carved cabochon
- Raised upon squat cabriole legs with bronze and ceramic castors to each corner
This is an eye-catching antique spoonback sofa. Beautifully upholstered and of high Victorian appeal. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 177cm (69.75'')
Max Depth: 77cm (30.25'')
Max Height: 92cm (36.25'')
Seat Width: 135cm (53.25'')
Seat Depth: 60cm (23.5'')
Seat Height: 44cm (17.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World