Antique Carver Chair, English, Mahogany, Needlepoint, Elbow, Chippendale Style
Our Stock # 18.6377
This is an antique carver chair. An English, mahogany and needlepoint elbow chair in Chippendale style, dating to the late 18th century, circa 1800.
- Wonderful Georgian carver sure to grace any room
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Select mahogany with fine grain interest
- Rich hues to the wax polish finish
- Fine acanthus carving to the cresting rail
- Leading into a grand, pierced ribbon back splat
- Sinuous arms host wonderful grain and tonality
- Each arm terminates in a delightful scroll motif
- Quality, foliate needlepoint upholstery in good order
- Drop-in seat cushion at a generous height of 48.5cm (19")
- Raised upon square section legs, gently arching to the rear
- United by stretchers for strength and stability
This is a fantastic Georgian carver chair in Chippendale style. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 64cm (25.25'')
Max Depth: 53.5cm (21'')
Max Height: 95cm (37.5'')
Seat Width: 48cm (19'')
Seat Depth: 45cm (17.75'')
Seat Height: 48.5cm (19'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World