Small Antique Mariner's Trunk, English, Pine, Chest, Late Victorian, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.6598
This is a small antique mariner's tool trunk. An English, pine chest, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Delightfully weathered and of enduring practicality
- Displaying a desirable aged patina throughout
- Painted pine in deep green hue with hints of natural finish
- Stout lid opens to reveal natural caramel hues
- Dressed with a long iron clasp to front
- Two broad strap hinges to the inside articulate the lid
- Useful tool tray sits within guided runners and can be easily removed
- Pair of rope handles sit within broad, strong keepers
This is a charming small antique mariner's chest with pleasingly patinated appearance. Delivered polished and ready to serve.
Max Width: 66cm (26'')
Max Depth: 37cm (14.5'')
Max Height: 22cm (8.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World