Pair Of, Vintage Decorated Tobacco Tins, English, Leather, Canister, Circa 1940
Our Stock # 18.7447
This is a pair of vintage decorated tobacco tins. An English, leather bound metal cigarette canister, dating to the mid 20th century, circa 1940.
- Appealing World War II ephemera with Art Deco taste
- Displaying a desirable aged patina - small marks under close inspection
- Tobacco tin dressed with deep brown leather with stitched seam
- Body and lid further decorated with geometric straw patterns
- To the interior, the tin base shows the reverse relief of Capstan Medium Cigarettes
- Circular leather pads dress the underside of each tin
This is a charming pair of vintage decorated tobacco tins, ideally suited for collectors of wartime or tobacco memorabilia. Delivered ready to display.
First Tin Width: 17.5cm (7'')
First Tin Depth: 17.5cm (7'')
First Tin Height: 8.5cm (3.25'')
Second Tin Width: 17.5cm (7'')
Second Tin Depth: 17.5cm (7'')
Second Tin Height: 8.5cm (3.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World