Antique Shipwright's Chest, English, Craftsman's Tool Trunk, Victorian, C.1900
Our Stock # 18.6780
This is an antique shipwright's chest. An English, pine craftsman's tool trunk, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Delightfully presented antique chest
- Displaying a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Resplendent in original dark green painted hues
- Rich caramel hues radiate from the wax polished interior
- Stout lid opens smoothly to present the suite of tool lockers
- Easily removed for access, the upper compartment opens upon a hinged lid
- Two sliding drawers add further storage for the craftsman's tools
- Small inset lock to front — untested, key absent
- Iron drop handles to each side over shaped backplates
- The whole standing upon a deep plinth base
This is an attractive antique shipwright's chest, with appealing green hues and bright caramel interior. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for use.
Max Width: 82cm (32.25'')
Max Depth: 37cm (14.5'')
Max Height: 36cm (14.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World