Antique Fireside Coal Purdonium, English, Oak, Fireplace, Log Bucket, Edwardian
Our Stock # 18.7300
This is an antique fireside coal purdonium. An English, oak fireplace log bucket, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Usefully sized and offering enduring practicality
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good original order
- Select oak shows fine grain interest and rich caramel hues beneath the wax polish finish
- Lift-out coal bin shows appealing weathering and signs of use
- Bobbin turned handle and beaded decoration redolent of Gothic revival taste
- Cross-shaped panel with stout beaded edge decorates the hinged door
- Dressed with a small brass drop pendant
This is an attractive antique coal purdonium. As useful today as it was over a hundred years ago and suitable for all fuel types. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the fireside.
Max Width: 34cm (13.5'')
Max Depth: 46.5cm (18.25'')
Max Height: 38cm (15'')
Coal Bin Width: 28.5cm (11.25'')
Coal Bin Depth: 36cm (14.25'')
Coal Bin Height: 26cm (10.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World